Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Review: Whiskerslist by Angie Bailey

The definition of a coffee table book according to the Dictionary: it is an oversize, expensive, and usually illustrated book suitable for displaying, as on a coffee table. This term originated in the 1960's, however it is something that is still completely relevant today. I think so many people are guilty of placing books on their coffee table that are an attempt to make them look artsy or well-read...when really they are simply a conversation piece for those visiting.

My family is certainly not ashamed of the books we choose to place on our coffee table, but we are rather quite proud! The definition of a coffee table book sounds like it might be a bad thing (oversized, expensive), but I think it's just the opposite. 



In fact, I am really excited to share with you, the latest book that will be added to our coffee table -- whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds by my friend (and author of the Catladyland blog) Angie Bailey.

whiskerslist is real too! Your cats can create their own post on whiskerslist.com! Just make sure they don't put you up for sale!

whiskerslist is a laugh out loud worthy read, that will have you rolling your eyes and thinking, "that is so my cat!"

From listings such as missing sweat sock, new nip dealers to nip interventions, there is a posting for every cat.

My two favorite listings have to be "Hellooo ladies" (pg. 31) and "Polite Jewish South Philly boy looking for likeminded travel partners" (pg. 33).

Sleek and shiny all for you!

Anybody want to travel with me to check out the dumpster?

I highly recommend whiskerslist to all the people looking to add a hysterical and well-done cat comedy book to their coffee table! I for one, am proud to sport whiskerslist on my coffee table and will share it with any cat enthusiasts who visit!

You can purchase your very own copy of whiskerslist on Amazon here and Barnes & Noble here.


Receiving a complimentary copy did not influence my review. I was not compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment